The area around Torrevieja has to offer, so here, for example, regularly, on specific days of the week from about 9:00 to 14:00, popular weekly markets held. There are also weekly markets that begin until noon and go until evening. All weekly markets are very popular in both the Spanish and with tourists. You find here foods like fruits and vegetables, meats and fish as well as leather goods, clothing, shoes and household goods, jewelery and souvenirs. From freshly baked bread on fresh garlic to handmade handbags you get everything here. A visit to one of the typical markets always worthwhile, immerse yourself in this experience in the colorful Spanish world.
Every Friday, the weekly market in Torrevieja. It counts with the largest weekly markets on the Costa Blanca, hundreds of stalls offer a large selection of food, clothing, jewelry and many other goods. Directly in the city center, near the bus station, you can experience the hustle and bustle here. The more than 1,000 booths biggest and most popular weekly market in Guardamar in El Campo de Guardamar on the road to Los Montesinos, he held every Sunday. This market is also called Lemon Tree market because it is directly on the Lemon Tree Road (CV-895) on the Campo is. It is definitely a nice trip for the whole family. A good alternative is the Sunday market in Benijofar. This is also called the English market, but that has nothing to do with the offer on this weekly market. From juicy oranges on household goods up to the leather goods can be found here also everything.
But always beware, because where dense crush is also cavort like pickpockets, especially in high season. So be attentive and do not show it, how much money you carry with you and not know where you keep your money or papers. Even sealed bags are not an obstacle to the nimble pickpockets. Be here therefore prefer a bit more careful.
We have you here the weekly markets in the region to Torrevieja, to Sunday, listed from Monday:
• Monday: Callosa d'en Sarria, Denia, Elche, La Nucia, Parcent, Santa Pola, San Pedro del Pinatar, Callosa d'En Sarria
• Tuesdays: Altea, Benijofar, Cala de Finestrat, Callosa d'En Sarria (fruits and vegetables), Jalon, Relleu, Sella, La Union, Los Alcazares, Orihuela
• Wednesdays: Alcoy, Benidorm, Benitachell, Cartagena, Elda, El Campello, Guardamar, La Mata, Muchamiel, Ondara, Orba, Petrer, Polop, San Miguel de Salinas, Sella, Teulada, Torre de la Horadada
• Thursdays: Alicante, Cabo Roig, Calle de Teulada, Gandia - port, Gran Alacant - Santa Pola, Javea, Lo Pagan, Lorca, Pego, Rojales, San Fulgencio, San Javier, Villajoyosa
• Friday: Alfas del Pi, Crevillente, Finestrat, Gata de Gorgos, Denia, Muro de Alcoy, Moraira, Orihuela, Oliva, Petrer, Pilar la Horadada (afternoon), Torrevieja
• Saturdays: Alcoy, Aguilas, Alicante, Almoradi, Benissa, Callosa d'En Sarria, Calpe, Elche, Gandia (city), Mazarron, Novelda, Orihuela Costa, Relleu, Salinas, Santa Pola
• Sunday: Benidorm, Benijofar, Cabo de Palas, El Vergel, La Manga, Los Montesinos, Los Nietos (Mar Menor), Petreguer, Puerto de Mazzaron, San Fulgencio, Campo de Guardamar